Slow Cooker German Meatballs.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker German Meatballs
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Unseasoned Pork.
- You need 1/2 lb of Beef.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Bread Crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 pinch of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- It’s 1 pinch of Nutmeg.
- You need 2 (12 oz) of Jars of Fat Free Brown Gravy, 24 oz altogether.
Slow Cooker German Meatballs step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400 Degrees..
- Mix all of the ingredients, except the gravy, together, but careful not to over-mix. That will make the meatballs tough and rubbery..
- Form the mixture into golf sized balls, then place them onto a baking dish. The mixture should make about 12 meatballs..
- Place the meatballs into the preheated oven. Bake for 10 minutes, then flip them over. If you do not wish to put them into the slow cooker, then cook them for another 5 minutes..
- After that, bake for another 10 minutes until somewhat crispy on the outside. Again, if you do not wish to put them into the slow cooker, then cook them for another 5 minutes..
- Let the meatballs cool for about 15 minutes, then place them into the slow cooker..
- Pour both jars of gravy on top of the meatballs, close lid, put the temperature on low and cook for 4 to 6 hours..