Mee Suah In Chicken With Ginger And Oyster Mushrooms Soup.
Ingredients of Mee Suah In Chicken With Ginger And Oyster Mushrooms Soup
- Prepare 1 of chicken carcasses or 2 drumstick.
- You need 1 1/2 of litter water.
- It’s 3 of candies dates.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of crushed old ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 of comb of mee suah.
- It’s 2 cup of Choy sum.
- Prepare 1 bowl of oyster mushroom.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need of Bonito flake.
- You need of Seaweed.
- You need of Sesame seed.
Mee Suah In Chicken With Ginger And Oyster Mushrooms Soup step by step
- I quick blanch the chicken in hot water then drain dry, (optional or can just cook it directly) with sesame oil sauté the ginger and chicken for few minutes then pour it all into a pot water in slow cooker on high for 1 hour.
- Simmer for another 1 hour or longer, until ready to eat,Shred the chicken then set aside.
- With 1 cup water, Blanch the Choy sum stem first then the leaf, add oyster mushroom with the chicken stock, bring it to a boil, add the mee Sua, season with some sesame oil and fish sauce and a dash of white pepper.
- Serve the mee suah chicken soup with the shredded chicken, Bonito flake, shredded seaweed and toasted sesame seed.