Meatball Tortellini. I love turkey meatballs in my soup. If you want to make this ahead for leftovers, you may want to add the Tortellini to the soup later, as it will soak up quite a. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
Ingredients of Meatball Tortellini
- It’s 1 (12 oz) of package frozen meatballs.
- Prepare 2 cups of uncooked dried cheese tortellini.
- It’s 2 cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of creole seasoning.
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of package California vegetables.
This slow-cooker meatball and tortellini dish is just the thing for busy weeknights. This slow-cooker meatballs and tortellini is just that kind of meal. Keep a few staple items in your freezer and pantry and you can whip up this comforting dish at a moment's notice. Made with three-cheese tortellini, bell peppers, tomatoes, cheese and Italian meatballs, every bite is super satisfying and perfectly cozy.
Meatball Tortellini step by step
- In slow cooker, combine Tortellini and meatballs.
- In bowl whisk together soup, water and creole seasoning. Pour over Tortellini and mix well..
- Cook on low for 3 hours..
- Add in frozen vegetables and cook for another 30 minutes..
Bring broth and water to a boil in large saucepan. How to Make Italian Meatball & Tortellini Soup. Simmer until meatballs are just cooked through, about two minutes. Add tortellini and cook until they float to the top, about four minutes. Easy Italian Meatballs & Tortellini Soup.