Potato Skin Dippers with Sausage Cheese Dip with Chips and Meatballs. Sausage is mixed into a spicy, creamy cheese mixture to create a wonderful dip that always disappears fast at parties. I have taken to using spicy turkey sausage and always add chopped black olives. this is one of those dips you can dump the kitchen sink into and it just gets better. recipe. How about cheesy mashed potato dippers?
Ingredients of Potato Skin Dippers with Sausage Cheese Dip with Chips and Meatballs
- It’s 3 of russet potatoes, baked or microwaved until tender.
- It’s of Canola oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 15 ounces of queso cheese sauce, homemade or store bought.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of hot sauce, such as franks red hot.
- You need 15-20 of small cooked meatballs, homemade or store bought.
- Prepare 4 ounces of italian sausage, mild or hot, uncooked.
- Prepare of Tortilla chips, as much as desired.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped chives.
The next time there's a party, try one of these healthy homemade dips made with everything from Greek yogurt to goat cheese. Serve this sweet dip with figs or strawberries. Blend ricotta with cream cheese, pistachios, and a little bit of Strawberries and apples make great dippers. Dip a square into the flour, shaking off any excess.
Potato Skin Dippers with Sausage Cheese Dip with Chips and Meatballs step by step
- MAKE POTATO SKIN DIPPERS.
- Slice cooked potatoes in fourths, remove some of the Inside of the potato plup to have a slight scoop shape.
- Heat oil in a dutch oven or deep pot to 350. Fry potato skin pieces until golden and crisp, about 4 to 5 minutes. Remove to a rack to drain and sprinkle with the granulated garlic, romano cheese and a little black pepper.
- These can be prepared ahead of time. Reheat in a 425 oven on a foil lined baking sheet until hot 5 to 10 minutes.
- PREPARE QUESO DIP.
- Cook crumbled sausage in a skillet or pan until browned and cooked through.
- Add to queso cheese sauce along with pepper, hot sauce and chives. Heat all in a 2 cup crock pot mini heater until hot.
- Serve with potato skins, warmed meatballs and tortilla chips for dipping.
Garnish the potato dippers with shredded Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley. Buffalo Blue Cheese Dipping SauceTyson. salt, blue cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, chives, cayenne pepper. Walnut and Potato Chip CrackersReceitas Da Felicidade! Slow Cooker Meatballs with Raspberry Chipotle Dipping SauceYummly-Red Razz. Once sliced, soak the potatoes in ice water to remove excess starch (it'll result in crispier chips), and then dry completely between layers of paper towels.