Buffalo Chicken Meatballs. You can put buffalo sauce on anything and it will taste great! Some favorite buffalo chicken dishes are Buffalo Chicken Strips, Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers and. Drizzle remaining sauce over meatballs and sprinkle with green onions before serving.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- You need 1 lb of Ground Chicken.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1 of large Egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 2 of Green Onions, Thinly Sliced.
- You need of Kosher Salt & Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Ranch Dressing.
Buffalo chicken meatballs are made with lean chicken, panko crumbs, ranch dressing mix, a little buffalo wing sauce, spices, and an egg. I use my clean hands to mix it all together. As soon as started to make these meatballs I knew they would be one of my favorite, go-to meal prep recipes. While we love making our fair share of breakfast casseroles and.
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, Panko, egg, garlic and onion powder and green onions; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Using a wooden spoon or clean hands, stir until well combined. Roll the mixture into 1 1/4-to-1 1/2-inch meatballs, forming about 24 meatballs..
- Place meatballs onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 4-5 minutes, or until all sides are browned..
- Place meatballs into a slow cooker(Crock pot). Add buffalo sauce and gently toss to combine. Cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours..
- Serve immediately, drizzled with ranch dressing, if desired..
Buffalo chicken meatballs made with ground chicken and hot sauce are perfect for Sunday football. If you love buffalo wings, you're going to love these easy and mess-free buffalo chicken meatballs. They're a whole lot healthier than the traditional appetizer! These keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are the perfect low carb appetizer! I love to serve them with extra buffalo sauce and ranch.