Indian Style Veggie Burger. Burger is a sandwich loved by all age groups, here I bring you an Indian Style Veg Aloo Tikki Burger to gorge on. The crunchy patty, crispy greens, soft bun. The Indian style veg burger is a vegetarian burger made specially for the Indian vegetarian eater, keeping in mind what ingredients is locally available A burger is like a sandwich but, it consists of a patty and some veggies.
Ingredients of Indian Style Veggie Burger
- Prepare 1 of Bun.
- It’s 2 of mashed potato.
- You need 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped tomoto.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 2 tsp of chili sauce.
- It’s 1 of cheese slice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter.
Cook the vegetarian bean burgers following pack instructions. Finely chop the red onion, cucumber, tomato and coriander and mix together in a bowl. A veggie burger is a burger patty that does not contain meat. These burgers may be made from ingredients like beans, especially soybeans and tofu, nuts, grains.
Indian Style Veggie Burger step by step
- Firstly, mesh 2 boiled potato in a large bowl, removing any large pieces of potato skin if desired, and add salt, chili powder,garam masala, cumin powder, and chaat masala. Mashing all the ingredients together until well mixed and make a patty.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large nonstick pan on medium heat.Cook bun until heated through on both sides..
- Pour tomato ketchup and hot sauce on inner side of the bun, then put potato patty on it. Above the patty put cheese slice, chopped onion, chopped tomato. Spread tomato ketchup and hot sauce on the inner side of another bun and place it at the top.
- The burger is ready to eat.
Give your burgers some Indian flavor with spices and chiles. Western influence has made its way to India, and hamburgers are no exception. The meat patty has become a popular food in India, combining the American-style burger with traditional Indian spices. This veggie burger recipe for a spiced potato patty on a fluffy bun is one of India's best street foods. The starchy, spicy sandwich consists of a fluffy Goan-style roll stuffed with a crispy fried potato patty that's then dressed with sweet and spicy chutneys.