Easy Chocolate Muffins. This easy chocolate muffin recipe is incredibly moist and intensely chocolate! The muffin batter is flavored with cocoa powder and chocolate chips are added to create decadent double chocolate. Easy-for-Kids Chocolate Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Muffins
- It’s of Muffins.
- You need 1 box of Chocolate Cake Mix.
- Prepare 1 can of pure pumpkin (not pie mix).
- You need 2 tbsp of Flax meal, optional.
The batter comes together in just minutes for an easy muffin that's perfect for breakfast or brunch. How do you keep muffins from. Make chocolate muffins as a weekend baking project with the kids. They're perfect with a cuppa, and you can double up on the chocolate by adding choc chips, if you want.
Easy Chocolate Muffins instructions
- Heat oven to 375..
- In a medium bowl, mix chocolate cake mix and pumpkin. (and flax if using) Stir well to combine, mixture will be very thick..
- Spoon batter into 12 regular muffin or 24 mini muffin tins sprayed with cooking spray..
- Cook about 10 minutes for mini, 20 minutes for regular size, or until toothpick comes out clean..
- let cool in pan for 2 minutes, then remove to wire rack to finish cooling. Enjoy!.
These are the best chocolate muffins you'll ever have. Super chocolatey, moist yet dense, with After the first time I made these muffins, I knew that my search for the ultimate chocolate muffins was over. This is the best Chocolate Muffin Mix recipe that makes wonderfully rich chocolate muffins that are moist and delicious! Is there anything better than a soft, spongy, oven-warm chocolate muffin with melting milk chocolate chunks? These banana muffins are so easy!