Easy and Tasty Cookie Cutter Cookies Made with Pancake Mix.
Ingredients of Easy and Tasty Cookie Cutter Cookies Made with Pancake Mix
- It’s of Pancake mix.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Milk.
Easy and Tasty Cookie Cutter Cookies Made with Pancake Mix step by step
- Preparation: Slice the butter into 1cm cubes, and chill in the fridge. Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Mix the pancake mix and sugar together in a bowl..
- Add the cubed butter, and cut it in with a wooden spatula..
- It doesn't become completely smooth, but if you mix it well, you'll get a crumbly yellow dough! Add the milk and mix some more..
- Start to knead it by hand when it looks like the dough in the photo..
- Bring the dough together and it's done..
- Stretch it out to a 5 mm thickness with a rolling pin..
- Cut out the dough in any shape you like..
- Bake them for 5-10 minutes in the oven heated to 180°C, and they're done! The dough will expand in the oven, so leave spaces between the cookies on the baking tray..
- Here is a Totoro cookie recipe, made with the same dough!.