Easy Chocolate Muffins. This easy chocolate muffin recipe is incredibly moist and intensely chocolate! The muffin batter is flavored with cocoa powder and chocolate chips are added to create decadent double chocolate. Easy-for-Kids Chocolate Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Muffins
- You need of Muffins.
- Prepare 400 ml of White Flour.
- Prepare 150 ml of Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Sugar, or some other vanilla product.
- You need 100 ml of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 300 ml of Milk.
- It’s 100 ml of Neutral Oil.
- You need of toppings.
- Prepare 200 grams of Any kind of sour berries.
- It’s 100 grams of (Optional) thickly chopped chocolate.
- Prepare 1 of You can use berries or chocolate alone, or together. It's your choice :).
The batter comes together in just minutes for an easy muffin that's perfect for breakfast or brunch. How do you keep muffins from. Make chocolate muffins as a weekend baking project with the kids. They're perfect with a cuppa, and you can double up on the chocolate by adding choc chips, if you want.
Easy Chocolate Muffins step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Whisk the egg, milk and oil in another bowl. You can mix it by hand, or with a mixer. I recommend a mixer ;).
- Slowly pour the dry ingredients into the bowl where the eggs are, while mixing it smooth..
- Pour the mixed batter into muffin papers, or use a muffin plate. This should be enough for 12 muffins..
- Put the toppings of your choice on the muffins..
- Bake at about 180°C for 20-25 minutes..
- Enjoy! :).
- I used a one – dl cup for measuring the ingredients. For every 100 ml, put 1 cup (1 dl).
These are the best chocolate muffins you'll ever have. Super chocolatey, moist yet dense, with After the first time I made these muffins, I knew that my search for the ultimate chocolate muffins was over. This is the best Chocolate Muffin Mix recipe that makes wonderfully rich chocolate muffins that are moist and delicious! Is there anything better than a soft, spongy, oven-warm chocolate muffin with melting milk chocolate chunks? These banana muffins are so easy!