Chocolate muffins. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – These tender chocolate muffins with a double hit of chocolate are made to order for the chocoholics in your life. This easy chocolate muffin recipe is incredibly moist and intensely chocolate! The mixing method used to make these chocolate muffins is called the muffin mixing method.
Ingredients of Chocolate muffins
- It’s 150 grams of Flour.
- Prepare 75 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Yeast.
- You need 100 grams of Chocolate (milk).
- You need 4 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 50 grams of Butter.
In a bowl whisk the eggs. Make chocolate muffins as a weekend baking project with the kids. They're perfect with a cuppa, and you can double up on the chocolate by adding choc chips, if you want. Mini Chocolate Muffins: Fill muffin cups only about halfway.
Chocolate muffins instructions
- Preheat oven at 200°C.
- Put together flour, sugar, yeast and salt in a big bowl.
- Melt butter until it is flawlessly liquid (do not let it boil).
- Add milk and egg lightly beaten to the melted butter. Beat well for a few seconds..
- Add the mixture to the bowl where the dry food awaits and mix til it is soft and flawless..
- Dice your chocolate and pour into the mixture. Mix again..
- Using two teaspoons, dispose dough up to 3/4 into moulds (i use paper ones).
- Put into the oven for 10 minutes. If you put the pointy end of a knife into the muffin, it should come out clean (except, of course, from chocolate!).
A couple teaspoons of batter per cup is plenty. These richly chocolate muffins are made entirely from scratch using cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Read on for tips on how to get soft, fluffy muffins every. You're sure to have a good day These delicious, dark chocolate muffins aren't over the top sweet, so you won't feel too guilty. This is the best Chocolate Muffin Mix recipe that makes wonderfully rich chocolate muffins that are moist and delicious!