best zucchini bread. Zucchini bread tastes like the combination of spices you add to the batter. This zucchini bread, however, also tastes like vanilla and brown sugar. Brown sugar is one of my favorite ingredients to bake with- like zucchini, it adds wonderful moisture and also a touch of sweet molasses flavor.
Ingredients of best zucchini bread
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 cup of grated zucchini.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts (optional).
Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and add the shredded zucchini. This zucchini bread recipes is so easy and taste amazing! Best way to Shred Zucchini for Bread Making: I shred my zucchini in a food processor with the shred blade.
best zucchini bread step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F (175 C).
- sift together flour, salt, cinnamon, & baking powder.
- beat eggs. add & mix well sugar, vanilla, & oil. add zucchini to egg mixture..
- add dry ingredients, mix well. stir nuts if desired ( I didn't). pour into 2 ungreased loaf pans..
- bake for 1 hour.
Best way to Store Bread : The best way I have learned to keep bread soft and moist longer, is to first wrap with plastic wrap well. Then put foil around bread tightly. This is the method I also use for my pumpkin breads and while the bread never lasts long in this house, every slice is as. Homemade zucchini bread is a family favorite! Tender slices of bread scented with a few spices and speckled with grated zucchini is downright addicting!