Chocolate muffins. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – These tender chocolate muffins with a double hit of chocolate are made to order for the chocoholics in your life. This easy chocolate muffin recipe is incredibly moist and intensely chocolate! The mixing method used to make these chocolate muffins is called the muffin mixing method.
Ingredients of Chocolate muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coffee powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa.
- You need As per taste of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s As required of choco chips.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of baking soda.
In a bowl whisk the eggs. Make chocolate muffins as a weekend baking project with the kids. They're perfect with a cuppa, and you can double up on the chocolate by adding choc chips, if you want. Mini Chocolate Muffins: Fill muffin cups only about halfway.
Chocolate muffins instructions
- Take oats, wheat flour, cocoa, coffee powder in a jar and grind..
- Dry ingredients are ready..
- Take milk, curd, vanilla essence, honey and blend..
- Wet ingredients are ready..
- Add wet ingrdeients into dry ingredients and mix. Add choco chips and mix..
- In the end add 1/4 tbsp of baking soda and mix..
- Preheat the oven, and pour the batter into silicon molds, or greased cup..
- Top with chocochips and bake for 10 minutes on 185 degree celsius. Serve hot..
A couple teaspoons of batter per cup is plenty. These richly chocolate muffins are made entirely from scratch using cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Read on for tips on how to get soft, fluffy muffins every. You're sure to have a good day These delicious, dark chocolate muffins aren't over the top sweet, so you won't feel too guilty. This is the best Chocolate Muffin Mix recipe that makes wonderfully rich chocolate muffins that are moist and delicious!