Banana chocolate Muffins. Chocolate Banana Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chocolate-Filled Banana Muffins. featured in Cupcakes or Muffins? Chocolate Banana Muffins are the best combination of ingredients since peanut butter and chocolate, and Chef Anna Olson is here to show you how to make the.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate Muffins
- It’s 3 of ripe Bananas mashed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of shugar (pona cup).
- It’s 1 of egg (room temperature).
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/3 cup of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Milk or dark chocolate.
I love adding chocolate chips, but you can leave them out or swap them for nuts. These vegan banana chocolate chip muffins are fluffy, moist, so easy to make and taste amazing. Today is a muffin day, a healthy banana chocolate chip muffin day! Almost fat free, healthy banana muffins with chocolate chips for a little indulgence.
Banana chocolate Muffins instructions
- Mix wet ingredients together. Shugar, oil and egg..
- Beat it well. Mash bananas (bananas should be ripe). Then add mix dry ingredients flour, salt and baking soda..
- Add mashed bananas in egg mixture and mixed well. Then add mix both the dry and wet mixture together and mix with light hand. (Don't over mix)..
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces. Mix the chocolate into the better..
- Lined the cupcakes tray. Then pour the better into the cases.. then put it into the oven at 180° for 20 to 25 min..
- Check to insert the toothpick it should be comes out clean. Tasty banana chocolate muffins ready..
The greek yogurt adds protein and keeps the muffins moist. I think of muffins as a treaty weekend breakfast, but these look so darkly elegant, especially in their Certainly, while most muffins are at their best pretty well straight out of the oven, the bananas in the. The best Chocolate Banana Muffins made from scratch. These sky-high, bakery style muffins are filled with bananas, cinnamon and plenty of chocolate chips. These healthy banana muffins are fluffy and irresistible, yet made with wholesome ingredients.