Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp. Andouille Sausage with Gulf Shrimp and Blue Claw Crab Meat !!! Chicken and sausage Jambalaya Southern Charm with Ketra Thomas. Spicy jambalaya with chicken and andouille sausage.
Ingredients of Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp
- Prepare 3 of chicken breast, skinless, boneless (I grill with butter, salt, pepper).
- You need 1 lb of andouille sausage links, sliced.
- You need 1 lb of extra large shrimp (20-30 count).
- Prepare 1 of large diced onion.
- It’s 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper finely chopped (red, yellow, (gives it color) or green.
- It’s 2 stalks of celery, finely chopped.
- It’s 3-4 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground marjoram.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cajun seansoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (for the kick I do 1 tsp).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Jambalaya is one of Louisiana's most versatile dishes. It may have one or many proteins added. Some common additions include shrimp, smoked sausage. Using both andouille sausage and juicy pink shrimp, jambalaya is like a spicy surf-and-turf.
Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp step by step
- I grill 3 chicken breast with butter, salt, pepper, and garlic salt, let cool and cube or put in pot on stove with water and cook 20 minutes. Cool and cube up..
- In a large pot turn heat to medium high and sauté' in olive oil, onion, garlic, celery, bell pepper 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add chicken broth, cubed chicken, sliced andouille sausage and shrimp. Stir in all seasonings. You may need to add a little more chicken broth, will cook down. Cook on medium and sir occasionally for 1 hour. We put it on rice!!.
To save time, buy frozen peeled shrimp and thaw in the. We love the convenience of one-dish meals–which minimize both prep and cleanup time. Using both Andouille sausage and juicy pink shrimp, this. One-pot Jambalaya with rice, chicken, shrimp & sausages! Jambalaya Recipe – Easy, tasty, one pot recipe for Jambalaya prepared with rice, chicken, shrimp, and sausages.