Chocolate muffins. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – These tender chocolate muffins with a double hit of chocolate are made to order for the chocoholics in your life. This easy chocolate muffin recipe is incredibly moist and intensely chocolate! The mixing method used to make these chocolate muffins is called the muffin mixing method.
Ingredients of Chocolate muffins
- You need 2 cup of all purposes flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder,1/2baking soda.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract,1cup choco chips.
In a bowl whisk the eggs. Make chocolate muffins as a weekend baking project with the kids. They're perfect with a cuppa, and you can double up on the chocolate by adding choc chips, if you want. Mini Chocolate Muffins: Fill muffin cups only about halfway.
Chocolate muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 220 c dg..
- Take butter 10 muffin cups or line with line paper.
- Melt the butter in medium bowl.in the microwave and let it cool a bit while you prepare the other ingredients..
- In a large bowl sift together flour,cocoa,baking powder,baking powder.
- Add sugar amd milk mix well set aside..
- Add oil,melted butter,vanilla extract mix well the batter should be thick and lumpy.
- Add choco chips,mix well devine the mixture the muffins cups and bake them.
- Bake untill toothpick inserted into the centre of the muffins comes out clean..
- Remove frm cups and serve.
- You can store also.
A couple teaspoons of batter per cup is plenty. These richly chocolate muffins are made entirely from scratch using cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Read on for tips on how to get soft, fluffy muffins every. You're sure to have a good day These delicious, dark chocolate muffins aren't over the top sweet, so you won't feel too guilty. This is the best Chocolate Muffin Mix recipe that makes wonderfully rich chocolate muffins that are moist and delicious!