Chocolate Muffins. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – These tender chocolate muffins with a double hit of chocolate are made to order for the chocoholics in your life. This easy chocolate muffin recipe is incredibly moist and intensely chocolate! The mixing method used to make these chocolate muffins is called the muffin mixing method.
Ingredients of Chocolate Muffins
- Prepare 6 cups of self-raising flour.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 4 tsp of sweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 250 ml of sugar.
- It’s 1 of slab of grated dark chocolate.
- You need 250 ml of vegetable oil.
- It’s 500 ml of milk.
In a bowl whisk the eggs. Make chocolate muffins as a weekend baking project with the kids. They're perfect with a cuppa, and you can double up on the chocolate by adding choc chips, if you want. Mini Chocolate Muffins: Fill muffin cups only about halfway.
Chocolate Muffins step by step
- Take your baking mixing bowl and then crack your eggs, sugar, oil mix those ingredients and after that add cocoa, grated dark chocolate and mix..
- Then add flour and stir the batter then add milk to loosen the batter to be runny in order to be easy to scoop into the muffins pans..
- Grease your pan then scoop into the pan and your oven has been preheated in the beginning to 180 degrees C.
- Start to bake your chocolate muffins for 20-25 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool..
- Enjoy them with tea, as it is winter here..
A couple teaspoons of batter per cup is plenty. These richly chocolate muffins are made entirely from scratch using cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Read on for tips on how to get soft, fluffy muffins every. You're sure to have a good day These delicious, dark chocolate muffins aren't over the top sweet, so you won't feel too guilty. This is the best Chocolate Muffin Mix recipe that makes wonderfully rich chocolate muffins that are moist and delicious!