Mini Chocolate Muffins.
Ingredients of Mini Chocolate Muffins
- It’s 200 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 122 grams of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking powder (omit if you use self-raising flour).
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 60 ml of veg oil.
- You need of Vanilla extract.
- You need 120 ml of milk.
- You need 35 grams of block of chocolate or chocolate chips(depends on how chocolaty you want it to be).
- You need 35 grams of unsweetened cocoa.
Mini Chocolate Muffins step by step
- Line your muffin paper with muffin casings or grease them. Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius..
- Get your dry ingredients ready(leave the chocolate first) and sift them in a clean and dry bowl..
- Beat your egg and vanilla extract together till frothy. Add in the oil, little at a time, and mix well..
- Create a well in the bowl with dry ingredients and slowly add in the wet ingredients above.
- Melt your chocolate with a little milk. Stir so that it does not stick to the sides..
- Gently add the chocolate to the mixture and mix well. Add in the remaining milk a little at a time till the batter gets the right consistency..
- Pour you batter in the muffin tray. Fill them halfway through and bake for 20-25 mins.
- Bon appetit!.