Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta. I Cooked garlic shrimp pasta for the first time How To Make Jerk Chicken Rasta Pasta I Cooking With Chanel. Jerk Chicken and Pasta is a passionately spicy Jamaican-style dish that when tempered correctly will tantalize even the most fire-fearing palate!
Ingredients of Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta
- It’s 1 box of Fettucini.
- You need 2 packages of Precooked grilled chicken breast slices.
- You need 1 lb of Steamed Shrimp w/ Old Bay (Grochery store made to save time).
- It’s 3 of Bell Peppers (thin sliced) (your choice of color).
- Prepare 1 of Heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need 8 oz of Sour cream.
- It’s 4 oz of Soft Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Jerk Seasoning (Add as much or as little as you desire).
- You need 1/4 cup of Italian Seasoning (Add as much or as little as you desire).
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Rosemary.
- It’s 1/3 tbsp of Turmeric (optional).
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Ground Ginger (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Flax Seed (optional).
Serve over hot cooked fettuccine, linguine, or spaghetti and be prepared for everyone to ask for second helpings. This is one of the best marinade recipes you'll ever try! It's brimming with fresh flavor and it may seem like a strange combination of ingredients but together they create It's a great recipe to make for a summer cookout yet it's easy enough for a weeknight dinner. Rasta Pasta is simply a pasta dish with jerk chicken sauteed with bell peppers or.
Easy Jerk Chicken, Shrimp and Pasta instructions
- Cook noodles until they are half cooked. Then drain water..
- Mix in all ingredients with the noodles (minus the shrimp). Cook on medium until chicken is tender and bell peppers are soft..
- Add shrimp as a topping to your plate..
- ENJOY!!! Oh and post your pics!.
Rasta Pasta is quick, easy and delicious! Let's get to making something from Jamaica that is sure to have you […] Caribbean jerk chicken full of flavor and and a good amount of heat, using habaneros (or scotch bonnet chili peppers) and allspice. Scotch bonnet and habanero chili peppers are HOT. As in be-really-careful hot, and as for goodness sake do not touch your eyes or anything. Here's a shrimp sheet pan supper that's roasted and caramelized to perfection!