Chicken and Shrimp a Braz. Hi guys, here with my Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo recipe! So excited to be back with recipe videos! Please, remember to subscribe and give this video a thumbs.
Ingredients of Chicken and Shrimp a Braz
- It’s 1 of tray of Chicken Tenderloins.
- It’s 1 of Chouriço.
- You need 1 lbs of raw shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- It’s 1 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare to Taste of Salt.
- It’s to Taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 2 of Hot Red Peppers.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 2 of medium potatoes.
- You need of Vegetable oil to deep fry potatoes.
Chicken and shrimp go together surprisingly well, and this dish is no exception. Garlic, basil, and simple Italian-style seasonings flavor the chicken. Relative to chicken, the nutritional value of shrimp is higher~~ Shrimp is a kind of food with very rich protein and high nutritional value. chicken is much healthier because shrimper scavenger that live at the bottom of the ocean and eat anything available, whereas a chicken's diet consist mainly of grains. This chicken shrimp scampi recipe is the perfect example.
Chicken and Shrimp a Braz instructions
- Wash chicken and cut into bite size pieces. Place in a frying pan with 2 Tbsps of butter. Fry chicken until tender. Then, put aside..
- Wash shrimp. Place into a pan with water just enough to cover the shrimp and add salt to taste. Boil 5 minutes. Drain the water. Then, set shrimp aside..
- Remove casing from Chouriço. Cut slices first, then slices into halves. Then, set aside..
- Peel the potatoes, wash them, then slice them into thin French fries. Sprinkle a bit of salt. Deep fry until slightly golden. Drain from vegetable oil. Then, set aside..
- Hot red peppers, cut in half, the long way, and remove/discard the seeds from the inside. Then, set aside..
- In a bowl, mix 4 eggs. Sprinkle black pepper. Then, set aside..
- Slice an onion, thinly, into a medium pot. Add 1 cup of olive oil, the hot peppers and minced garlic..
- Fry until the onions are slightly golden. Remove the hot peppers and set aside to decorate. Add 2 tbsps of tomato sauce. Add the chouriço, the chicken and stir while simmering about 3 minutes. Then add the shrimp, stir to simmer about 3 minutes. Add the French fries and mix well. Then, lastly, add the beaten eggs. Mix well until eggs seem scrambled. Place in a platter and decorate with the hot peppers..
Chicken breast combined with shrimp in the most delicious Cajun cream. This chicken and shrimp combination smothered in a Cajun-inspired tomato wine sauce is so much better than any restaurant recipe for a fraction of the price. Coconut curries are very famous in All traditional indian dishes use garlic and ginger at the very start. In this case, because there is enough moisture from chicken, shrimps and. Shrimp and Chicken Gumbo. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.