Chocolate Muffins With White Chocolate Chips. White chocolate chips provide sweetness in this quick and easy muffin recipe that's sure to be a hit for kids and adults alike. Reviews for: Photos of White Chocolate Chip Muffins. #whitechocolatemuffinrecipe #Muffinswithwhitechocolatechips Hey, Guys ! This recipe makes muffins soft and spongy.
Ingredients of Chocolate Muffins With White Chocolate Chips
- It’s 100 grams of ★Cake flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of ★Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★Baking powder.
- It’s 50 grams of Margarine (or butter).
- You need 60 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 50 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 of White chocolate bar.
As with all your recipes that I've tried. Chocolate Chip Muffins add chocolate chips to a moist and buttery, vanilla scented muffin batter. The final touch is to sprinkle the tops of the muffins with a little cinnamon sugar. These are delicious either warm from the oven or at room temperature.
Chocolate Muffins With White Chocolate Chips instructions
- Combine all the ★-marked ingredients and sift. Bring the margarine to room temperature or microwave to soften..
- Add margarine and sugar into a bowl and whisk until creamy..
- Add the beaten eggs in small batches. Add milk and continue to whisk..
- Add the ★ ingredients into the bowl from Step 3 and mix lightly with a spatula..
- Dice the white chocolate into 1 to 1.5 cm squares. Divide into two portions..
- Mix one portion of the chocolate into the dough..
- Pour the dough into muffin cups and fill to about 70%. Top the dough with the remaining chunks of chocolate..
- Preheat the oven to 180C/356F. Bake for 20 minutes. If you pierce one in the middle with a skewer and it comes out clean, they're done..
Your kids will love them in their lunchboxes or as. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups. This easy chocolate muffin recipe is incredibly moist and intensely chocolate! The muffin batter is flavored with cocoa powder and chocolate chips are added to create decadent double chocolate muffins.