Spring Lemon Ravioli – Asparagus, Zucchini and Peas.
Ingredients of Spring Lemon Ravioli – Asparagus, Zucchini and Peas
- It’s of Lemon.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Ravioli (400g).
- You need of Peas (handfuls).
- You need of Pile of Asparagus (10).
- It’s 3 of zucchini.
- Prepare of Garlic.
Spring Lemon Ravioli – Asparagus, Zucchini and Peas step by step
- Chop the asparagus and the zucchini to sticks and in the middle, roast in a large pan with olive oil.
- Add finely chopped 2 garlic teeth and a handful of peas.
- In a bowl, grind half a triangle of Parmesan cheese and a cover of a lemon. Later on squeeze said lemon to the bowl.
- Make the ravioli, have it ready.
- Once ravioli is ready, pour two ladels of the water from the ravioli and add to the pan.
- Mix a bit. Add the ravioli, add the cheese mix.
- Mix it all, serve and enjoy.