Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries. Just like it says, it's Bacon Cheeseburger Fries at the Pit… And, it's real easy to do, but watch out. Here come the Food Police, Vegematics and Health Food. I have never made a meatball before, ever.
Ingredients of Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries
- It’s 8 ounce of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 10 ounce of can diced tomatoes with green chiles.
- Prepare of Real bacon bits.
- You need of Dried parsley.
- Prepare Bag of frozen meatballs.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Sided item salad and fries.
If you like cheeseburgers, you'll LOVE these easy meatballs! This is essentially a bacon cheeseburger in meatball form. The cooked steak should be diced into small In a large bowl, combine steak, ground beef, cooled bacon and onions, cheese, eggs, bread crumbs and To taste for seasoning, heat a small skillet and fry a chunk of the mixture until browned. Bacon cheeseburger meatloaf is a flavorful main dish.
Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries instructions
- This can be made in a slow cooker or a pressure cooker I made mine in a pressure cooker and cooked it for about five minutes. for slow cooker on low for 4 hrs.
- Add all ingredients to pressure cooker or slow cooker except for the cheddar cheese. When it’s done cooking mix it up Then add the cheese, should melt quickly and you’re done served with a side salad and fries.
Just like it says, it's Bacon Cheeseburger Fries at the Pit… And, it's real easy to do, but watch out. Here come the Food Police, Vegematics and Health Food Zombies…! Cook over medium heat, turning once, until browned and crispy, about Using our Perfect Cheeseburger recipe, the CHOW Test Kitchen's Christine Gallary shows you how. As good as it sounds—a bacon cheeseburger in easy casserole form! Instead of fries on the side, you get golden brown potato nuggets on top.