Meatball soup. This Italian meatball soup is tender beef meatballs, vegetables and pasta, all simmered in a rich tomato broth. An easy dinner option that's perfect for a busy weeknight! The Best Meatball Soup Recipes on Yummly
Ingredients of Meatball soup
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced sweet onion.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 can of petite diced tomatoes 15 ounces (not drained).
- You need 4 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 3 cups of mixed vegetables or 3/4ths cup each: carrots, peas, green beans, corn.
- It’s 1 package of meatballs about 25 bite size.
In a large saucepan, brown the onion in the butter. Pork Meatball Soup with Shiitake Mushrooms and Toasted Rice. Mexican Meatball Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Add the meatballs and cook until well browned on all sides (make sure the skillet and oil are hot Stir in the soup and sour cream.
Meatball soup step by step
- Saute garlic, onion, pepper, and salt in olive oil until onion is translucent and garlic is fragrant. Add tomatoes and simmer 2 – 3 minutes. Add beef broth and bring back to a simmer. Add meatballs and vegetables, cover and continue to cook until heated through.(pressure cooker on high for 6-8 mins with a natural release).
- More ideas below. I made mine in the pressure cooker. Cheese added to this would be good and maybe some mushrooms. (can also be made in a crockpot or instant pot and stove top.)Iam severing this with a garlic cheesy bread.(see my cheesy bread recipe on here somewhere)
- Add some noodles for pasta meatball soup. ★ Swap the beef broth for Swanson® Chicken Broth and chicken or turkey meatballs for a lightened up version..
- ★ Toss in a packet of taco seasoning and a can of black beans for a Mexican meatball soup..
- ★ Add a cup or two of instant rice for a rice and meatball soup..
- You can use frozen meatballs in Meatball Soup! In fact, it’s my preferred way of making Meatball Soup because it’s so easy..
- You can use frozen vegetables in Meatball Soup – again, this is also my preferred way to make the soup. Or can veggies.
- This will keep for 3 days..
- You can freeze Meatball Soup if you have leftovers that won’t get eaten right away, or if you want to prepare it more than three days in advance. Allow the soup to cool for about 15 minutes, then store it in an airtight freezer safe container..
- Meatball Soup can easily be a meal in itself, but I usually like to serve it with bread or potatoes, and of course something sweet to finish..
It is our version of comfort food. This delicious Meatball Soup Recipe bring meatballs and pasta together with onions, carrots, celery and green beans in a hearty beef broth that has been perfectly seasoned with Italian spices. See more ideas about meatball soup, soup, soup recipes. · Thai Meatball and Egg Drop Soup: Thai flavors mixed into a traditional egg drop broth for a comforting and filling soup. This homemade meatball soup is pure comfort, with a brothy tomato base that's filled with al dente pasta, wilted spinach, and bite-sized meatballs. These meatballs are destined to be used in a soup.