Parmesan Crumb Roasted Potatos.
Ingredients of Parmesan Crumb Roasted Potatos
- You need of baby yukon gold potatos, pre cooked for 7 minutes in boiling salted water and drained, then cut in half..
- Prepare of bakery croissant pulsed in food processor to make course crumbs.
- You need of minced cloves of garlic.
- You need of fresh grated lemon zest.
- It’s of cajun seasoning.
- You need of black pepper and salt to taste if needed.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of butter, melted.
- It’s of chopped frrsh parsley.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of sliced gree onions.
Parmesan Crumb Roasted Potatos instructions
- Preheatvven to 450.
- Combine in a large bowl the croissant crumbs, garlic, lemon zest, pepper, cajun seasoning and oil and butter mix to combine. Add potatos and toss to coat. Place potatos in a single layer, cut side down on baking sheet.Sprinkle tops with the crumbs left in the bowl..
- Roast 10 minutes, add parmesan cheese and parsley and roast 5 tob10 minutes more or until golden and crispy.Remove to a platter garnish with green onions and serve hot!.