Steak/Rib/Roast Rub for BBQ or Smoking. Complete instructions for making a smoked prime rib or standing rib roast yourself in your own smoker. For these pictures which were taken a good while back. Nowadays, I use my rub and it works even better in my opinion!
Ingredients of Steak/Rib/Roast Rub for BBQ or Smoking
- It’s 2 Cups of Light Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 TBSP of Chili Powder.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 TBSP of Minced Onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 TBSP of Paprika.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare 2 TSP of Himalayan Salt.
- You need 2 TSP of Ground Mustard Seed.
- It’s 1 1/2 TSP of Cumin.
- It’s 1 1/2 TSP of Ground Celery Seed.
- It’s 1 TSP of Ground Coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Cinnamon.
Reviews for: Photos of BBQ Spice Rub. For the paprika, I used half sweet and something new for me, half smoked. I also like the sweet taste from the brown sugar and may. Food Bbq Rub Recipe Recipes Chicken Spices Rub For Pork Ribs Steak Rubs Spice Rub Chicken Homemade Spices Rubs Spice Recipes.
Steak/Rib/Roast Rub for BBQ or Smoking instructions
- Mix all spices together. Be sure to break up the brown sugar so it doesn’t clump..
- Add some oil or some soy sauce and rub it around the meat. Then sprinkle spice rub and massage in..
- Roast it, Smoke it, or use it to grill – Enjoy!.
Perfect rub recipe for smoking or grilling and great on pork, chicken and seafood. Steak burger, rib rub, and country roast chicken. All things barbecue: with a versatile flavor that is great for kickin' up almost anything, this bbq rub is not only a fantastic seasoning or coating for a variety of meats, including beef, chicken, pork, seafood, brisket, wings, ribs, or salmon, but also the. Chef Tom roasts a beautiful Prime Rib, keeping it simple with a little slather and some R Butts R Smokin' R Beef Rub. Trim the fat cap, silver skin and fat chain from the roast.