Pineapple Cake. This recipe for pineapple upside-down cake delivers a classic version of a favorite dessert in a. Chef Anna Olson shows you how to make the best Pineapple Upside Down Cake using her own original recipe! You won't want to make it any other way!
Ingredients of Pineapple Cake
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- It’s 300 of flour.
- It’s 300 of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 table spoon of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 100 g of Oil.
- It’s 50 g of Milk.
- You need of Cream.
- Prepare of Coctal pine apple.
- Prepare of Pine apple water.
They are flaky and sweet, but very tasty. Pineapple Cake – seriously moist, homemade pineapple cake made from scratch with pineapple juice and bits and a kiss of lemon. So easy to make and you'll love it with or without the vanilla frosting! Pineapple upside-down cake is a pineapple version of a popular cake where sugar and fruit are cooked in the bottom of a pan, then a silky cake batter is spread over the fruit, so once flipped over.
Pineapple Cake step by step
- Aik bowl lyna hai os my sugar or oil or eggs add kar dyny hai phr better sy achi trha beat kar lyna hai.
- Or phr flour milk vanilla essence dalna hai or os ko spatula ke help sy mix krna hai jab achi trha mix ho jy to aik bowl lyna hai os ma 40 to 50 minutes ma bake kar lyna hai.
- Jab sponge ready ho ga to os ko thanda kar lyna hai.
- Cream ko achi trha beat krna hai.
- Sponge ma phly pineapple ka water lgna hai phr cream or phr pineapple and then second layer b same ase or phr ap ka cake ready.
A lovely pineapple upside-down cake recipe that's extremely simple to make. Jump to the Fresh Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. This pineapple upside down cake is soft and buttery with a caramelized brown sugar pineapple & cherry topping. This classic pineapple upside-down cake makes a fun centrepiece for afternoon tea and brings back many childhood memories. This pineapple upside down cake is dense, like a sour cream pound cake, with ground almonds in the flour to give it even more substance and a slight almond flavor.