Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie. Unlike many smoothies, this strawberry smoothie recipe doesn't include any bananas, so it's a nice option if you're out or you have a kiddo who's allergic. Strawberries blended with milk, yogurt, sugar, vanilla and ice. This is one of my kids' favorite smoothie!
Ingredients of Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie
- You need 3-4 of strawberries.
- Prepare 1 cup of yogurt.
- It’s 2 tbsp. or to taste of brown sugar.
- You need pinch of cardamom powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of rose water.
- You need as needed of sliced strawberry, mint leaf & chopped pistachios to garnish.
Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie is so creamy, thick, and delicious! A filling frozen fruit smoothie that tastes great for breakfast but also makes a tasty and healthy snack in the afternoon. Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie is a fusion of strawberry, banana and yogurt in a lip smacking icy chilled fresh fruit drink suitable to be served to kids and adults at anytime of the day. These strawberry smoothie recipes are so good, you'll think you're drinking a milkshake.
Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie instructions
- Blend together all the ingredients in a mixi and refrigerate for a couple of minutes..
- Garnish with sliced strawberry, mint leaf and chopped pistachios..
- Serve chilled in individual glasses..
First things first: You need a classic you can easily. Strawberry yogurt will give your smoothie a stronger strawberry taste. If you prefer to have more of a vanilla tasting smoothie, use vanilla flavored yogurt. Healthy Strawberry Smoothie Recipe with frozen strawberries, banana and without yogurt. Strawberry Smoothie Ingredients: Entire family experimented with the recipe numerous ways and.