Crab Masala. Serve the crab masala with a sprinkle of coriander. Crab Masala Fry is a fragrant medley of spices and aromatics. Its spicy punch is set off deliciously by the sweet crab meat.
Ingredients of Crab Masala
- You need of Crab – 4 medium size cleaned.
- You need 1 tsp of Fennel Seeds –.
- You need of Onion – 1 large chopped finely.
- You need of Green Chilli – 2 slit.
- You need Leaves of Curry.
- Prepare of Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tblspn.
- Prepare of Coriander Powder – 1 tblspn.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chilli Powder –.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder –.
- You need 2 tsp of Garam Masala Powder –.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 4 tbls of Oil.
- You need of Water – 1/2 cup to 1 cup.
Crab Pepper Masala #CrabPepperMasala #CrabPepper #Crabrecipe #PepperMasala #crab Kekda Masala or Crab Masala is a delicious crab dish made in Maharashtrian style influenced by Malvani. This spicy crab curry uses Scottish brown crab – the 'partan' in the recipe title is taken from the Add the crab meat and mix well. Find crab masala stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Crab Masala instructions
- Heat oil in a pan, crackle in cumin and fennel seeds. Add in onions, green chilli and curry leaves and saute this till golden brown..
- Add in ginger garlic paste and cook for 1 min. Add in tomato and cook till mushy..
- Add the spice powders and salt along with water and mix well. Cook that for 5 to 8..
- Add crab and stir well in the gravy. Add the remaining water and cook covered for 5 to 6 mins. Or until the gravy thickens/ dry. Garnish with coriander leaves..
Delicious Crab Masala, Spicy and tangy with a totally Desi taste. With clean and cut crabs from Sea Fiesta, its as easy as cooking any other dish. Just follow our… Spicy Crab Masala Recipe is made with a thick gravy of coconut, onions, ginger and other spices to side for steamed rice, rotis and dal tadka. This crab masala recipe takes masala curries to new heights The juicy crab meat is brought to center stage and heightened with the spicy masala. Crab is not the easiest meat to cook, but once you get it.