Banana Pudding. No-cook banana pudding made with instant vanilla pudding mix, condensed milk and whipped This is a excellent recipe for banana puddings. I am dieting right now, and I wanted to see what this would. Basically banana pudding's cool older sister.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding
- You need of package instant vanilla pudding mix.
- You need of cold milk.
- You need of can sweetened condensed milk.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of container frozen whipped toppings.
- You need of package of vanilla wafers.
- Prepare of bananas.
Creamy, rich and almost mousse-like banana pudding that tastes just like Grandma used to make. Banana Pudding pairs creamy smooth vanilla pudding with chunks of sweet banana and crunchy vanilla wafers. Some like to layer this dessert, like an English Trifle, so you can see the separate. Nothing better than this banana pudding recipe!
Banana Pudding instructions
- In large bowl, mix pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes. Blend in condensed milk until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract..
- Layer wafers first, then bananas, and last pudding in a bowl. Repeat process until bowl is full. layer top with whip cream.
- Chill for about 45 minutes to an hour and you are ready to serve.
No, no, not that banana pudding. Rather than a layered dessert of vanilla pudding with sliced bananas and vanilla wafers, this is a banana-flavored pudding. It has all the fruit and custard flavor. Banana pudding has long been a favorite Southern dessert, and this shortcut version is an Take a bowl of banana pudding along to a potluck dinner or social occasion and watch it disappear. Spread one-third of the remaining pudding over the bananas and continue layering wafers.