Hasselbeck potatoes with yummy carrot and coriander soup. Filled with carrots, sweet potato, coriander, and topped with flavorful roasted chickpeas, this is a simple soup that will warm your being and satisfy your Then on to the soup. Dice the veggies, saute and simmer. Once done, you'll puree and be ready to serve with a little freshly chopped cilantro.
Ingredients of Hasselbeck potatoes with yummy carrot and coriander soup
- Prepare 3 of medium sized potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need of Few leaves of dried mint.
- Prepare of Few leaves fresh basil (you can add herbs of your own choice).
- Prepare of About 4 Tbs butter.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
An easy, good-for-you soup that will warm you up on a cold day. Serve with freshly baked bread for a filling supper or lunch. Yes, you can make my Hasselback Potatoes recipe with red potatoes. However, Crispy Hasselback Potatoes with Rosemary and Garlic do not turn as crunchy on the How can I get the potatoes to separate their layers and accept all the yummy seasonings, without cutting too far through the potato?
Hasselbeck potatoes with yummy carrot and coriander soup instructions
- Wash potatoes and cut them in a,way leaving 1/4 inches from the bottom uncut.
- Now prepare it's seasoning.In a pan put butter garlic cloves olive oil and herbs and cook then for 2 to minutes on medium to low flame. When you see garlic cloves and herbs are mixed and cooked turn off the flame.
- Now sprinkle little salt and pepper on potatoes and brush them with this prepared oil.leaving half for later.
- Now bake them on preheated oven on 200c for 30 mints. But here and baking it in pot..and give will take much more time to bake. Preheat your pot.place a stand and put your baking tray on it.
- Now bake it on low flame for at least one hour and again brush them with remaining oil mixture… if baking in oven after 40 mints again brush them with oil mixture.
- Give them more 1 hour approximately on pot baking. They will become light golden and turn little crispy from out side and soft from inner side.(for oven bake for more 30 mints).
- You can see how they look after baked on stove.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and add topping of your own choice. M using sour cream and green onions..serve as side or a complete meal.
Carrot and potatoes go together surprisingly well. Add chicken broth, carrots, potatoes, Italian seasoning and bay leaf. Parmesan Roasted Hasselback Potatoes with meaty potatoes and garlicky Parmesan flavor for an easy to make yet tasty side dish. What better way to make use of a mandolin than slicing potatoes to uniform thickness? I was ready to put together this yummy potato dish in minutes!