Meatball Sub Homecook style. Perfect Homemade Pancakes (Japanese Soufflé Vs. Because a meatball sub is the definition of comfort: saucy meatballs, melty cheese, toasted bread — what more could you want? Our meatballs are what make it: a combo of diced celery, carrots, onion, and garlic and not just beef but also pork (the oldest trick in the book).
Ingredients of Meatball Sub Homecook style
- Prepare 1 quart of leftover sauce, swiss chicken pattie atop linguine.
- Prepare 1 pound of beef meatballs.
- You need 4 of hotdog buns.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter softened.
- You need 4 slices of swiss cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese for sauce.
- You need 4 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese for topping.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar for sauce.
If you want something green to go with it But for someone who wants to cook from scratch, this meal can be just as easy. I like to can my own spaghetti sauce with all the tomatoes I grow in the garden. When it comes to the subs themselves, I prefer to do single portions How to make Meatball Subs (quick summary). Slice your baguette open (not all the way through) But you can just use one slice and have an open-style sub kinda thing.
Meatball Sub Homecook style instructions
- Turn broiler on hi. Brown the meatballs. Add the sauce, sugar, and 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese. Simmer 20 minutes covered..
- Brush the softened butter to the hotdog buns. Put the buns under the broiler, till lightly browned..
- Add the meatballs swiss cheese and a little more sauce..
- Add cheddar cheese and parmesan. Put under the broiler till cheese melts. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Can I make the meatballs ahead. Meatball Sub Sandwiches made with flavorful homemade meatballs with mozzarella and parmesan cheeses on top of a french roll. Meatball sandwiches are one of my favorite cheat day eats! The meatballs are super simple to make and are first baked in the oven. Then, we will add tomato sauce.