Chicken Flower Dumpling.
Ingredients of Chicken Flower Dumpling
- You need 400 gms of chicken mince.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 2 piece of fresh bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- You need 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chinese seasoning /MSG.
- It’s 1 tbsp of finely chopped green capsicum.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated carrot.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 1 cup of long grain basmati rice.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
Chicken Flower Dumpling step by step
- Soak rice in water for half hour.Meanwhile steam mince till raw smell evaporates.Crush bread in a mixer or wet bread,discard water and mash it with chicken mince.Add ginger garlic paste,chilli sauce,soya sauce,chopped capsicum,grated carrot,black pepper powder,cornflour,chopped green chillies,1tsp refined or sesame seed oil and salt to taste.Add baking powder and mash all.There should not be too much moisture in the dough..
- Make small round balls out of the mixture.Spread rice in a plate discarding the water.Toss all balls lightly in the rice and refrigerate for half hour.Steam for 20 minutes covered.There should be some space between the balls while steaming as dumplings will expand.Serve with hot and sweet red chilli garlic sauce as a starter or side dish with a bowl of soup..