Gyoza Bread Rolls.
Ingredients of Gyoza Bread Rolls
- You need 16 of Gyoza dumplings.
- Prepare 300 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 15 grams of Sugar.
- You need 3 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 4 grams of Dry yeast.
- It’s 10 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 50 ml of + 150 ml Milk and water.
Gyoza Bread Rolls instructions
- Put all the ingredients except for the gyoza dumplings in the case of the bread machine, and run the dough-kneading program until the first rising is done..
- Take the dough out of the machine and deflate it..
- Divide the dough into 16 pieces. Prepare the gyoza dumplings ready. (I use gyoza dumplings that I've made in advance and stocked in the freezer.).
- Flatten the dough and wrap the gyoza dumplings in it. Form the dough as you would normally form a gyoza dumpling, making folds along the edge. Pinch the seam tightly to close it..
- Leave to rise again for the 2nd rising, until the rolls have approximately doubled in size..
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C, then lower it to 160 °C. Bake the rolls for 14 minutes..