Shiso Leaves & Cheese Rolled in Gyoza Skins.
Ingredients of Shiso Leaves & Cheese Rolled in Gyoza Skins
- You need 8 of skins Gyoza dumpling skins.
- You need 4 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- Prepare 4 slice of Sliced cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Shiso Leaves & Cheese Rolled in Gyoza Skins step by step
- Slice the shiso leaves and cheese into halves..
- Place a piece of shiso leaf and cheese (in this order) on top of the gyoza skin, and fold into thirds..
- Wet the seams with water, and sure the edges tightly and securely..
- Lightly coat a heated frying pan with vegetable oil, and lay the packed gyoza skins from Step 3 with the seam sides facing upwards..
- Once they are golden brown, flip them over, and lightly season with salt and pepper. When both sides are golden brown, they are done..