Grilled salmon with peach citrus salsa. A peach-avocado salsa is a delicious complement to this grilled salmon. Brush a bit of oil onto the grill grates as well, ensuring that. For the salmon: Put a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill.
Ingredients of Grilled salmon with peach citrus salsa
- You need of peach citrus salsa.
- It’s 1 of large peach ripe,peeled and small diced.
- You need 1 of Orange peeled and small diced.
- It’s 1 of Green onion cleaned and sliced end to end.
- It’s of Cilantro chopped (about 1/3 of a small bunch, or to taste).
- You need 1 of Jalepeno pepper seeded and small diced.
- You need 1/4 of Red bell pepper small diced.
- It’s of Zest of a small lime.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
Finish the indulgent weekend with a nutritious, vibrant and super quick dinner: grilled salmon with citrus salsa! This tasty salmon with peach salsa recipe is full of protein and heart healthy fats. Serve topped with a generous portion of the Peach Salsa. Juicy Citrus Salsa: Made with fresh oranges, avocado, red onion, jalapeño, lots of fresh cilantro Add the salmon to your tortillas, top with a few spoonfuls of salsa, maybe sprinkle on some extra cilantro Use a different kind of citrus.
Grilled salmon with peach citrus salsa step by step
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve over cooked salmon fillets..
- I seasoned the salmon with lime juice a little lime zest and blackened fish seasoning and cooked it on my George Foreman Grille..
In place of oranges, fresh mango, pineapple or peaches would all be. Grilled Salmon with Curried Peach Sauce. When I told my family I was making Salmon with Peach sauce the grandkids made faces but they've tasted it now and the youngest is asking me to make it for his birthday dinner! Topped with salsa verde made of citrus zests and herbs, this dish is super-light and perfect on a hot summer day. Learn how to make Grilled Salmon with Citrus-Tomato Salsa.