Cheese and Blueberry Honey Cups.
Ingredients of Cheese and Blueberry Honey Cups
- You need 6 slice of Kraft Sliced Cheese.
- Prepare 30 grams of Blueberries (fresh or frozen).
- Prepare 6 of sheets Gyoza dumpling skins.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey.
Cheese and Blueberry Honey Cups instructions
- Cut each slice of cheese into 4 pieces. If using frozen blueberries, thaw..
- Lay the gyoza skins in the muffin tin..
- Put in the cheese..
- Divide the blueberries and dropon top of the cheese. Cover each with a small amount of honey..
- Bake in a toaster oven for 4-4.5 minutes..
- Serve on a plate. Garnish with mint (not listed) if you have any..