Rosemary Chicken Thighs w Roasted Grapes and Smashed Parsnips.
Ingredients of Rosemary Chicken Thighs w Roasted Grapes and Smashed Parsnips
- It’s 8-10 of chicken thighs.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 sprigs of rosemary chopped.
- You need 1 of /2 pound of red grapes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 3 sprigs of thyme.
- It’s of Salt and pepper course on hand.
- It’s 8 of potatoes and 3-4 small parsnips.
- You need 1/3 of butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 of sour cream.
- It’s 2 of pinch’s of cinnamon.
- You need 3 of shallots.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
Rosemary Chicken Thighs w Roasted Grapes and Smashed Parsnips step by step
- Rinse and pat dry chicken thighs. Sprinkle w generous amount of salt and pepper. I use sea salt or pink salt. Add some rosemary and fresh thyme on top. Set aside.
- Using your cast iron skillet heat 2tbsp olive oil on 6/8 med high. Add in fresh garlic and spread on the bottom of hot pan..
- Add chicken, fat side down for 6-8 minutes then flip, sprinkle opposite side w salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary. Each side should be browned for 6-8 minutes. Take off the stove.
- Add onions and grapes plus left over rosemary to the pan. Then pour / drizzle balsamic vinegar over chicken and grapes etc. Place your chicken and cast iron in oven for 20 minutes on 400..
- Start your peeled potatoes and parsnips by boiling, then prepare to mash them w milk, thyme, butter, sour cream and a dash of cinnamon..
- Enjoy a lovely dinner serve the chicken over the parsnip potatoes, serve w pan sauce! Enjoy.