Salmon patties and ranch roasted potatoes. These are great on a hamburger bun with mayo, tomato & lettuce, and I even ate a few of the leftovers for lunch today just with some cucumber ranch dressing and no. How to make SALMON PATTIES Learn how to cook salmon patties. Here's a printable version of the recipe.
Ingredients of Salmon patties and ranch roasted potatoes
- You need 1 can of salmon or mackerel.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of crushed crackers. I prefer ritz.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper and onion powder.
- Prepare 6 of small red potatoes cut in 1 inch cubes.
- You need 1 packet of hidden valley ranch seasoning.
Sheet pan dinners are a weeknight dinner life saver. This fuss-free, flavorful recipe starts with new potatoes with button mushrooms that have been tossed. Best Ever Salmon Patties RECIPE and VIDEO Salmon Patties, made from wild caught canned salmon and cooked to a crisp Roasted Potato Recipes Roasted Potatoes Pork Recipes Vegetable Recipes Cooking Recipes Oven Potatoes Seasoned Potatoes Cooking Time.
Salmon patties and ranch roasted potatoes instructions
- I start by cubing potatoes and coating with oil then toss in ranch seasoning mix and put in the oven. Bake at 375 for 20-30 min flipping halfway through..
- Then I remove any bones from the canned salmon or mackerel and combine with crushed crackers, eggs and seasoning. Shape into patties and fry until golden brown in a lightly oiled skillet..
Dip each patty into flour, tapping off excess, then the egg, letting excess drip into. Salmon patties abide by the same principle: the fewer the ingredients, the more the fish itself can shine. So for this recipe I eliminated breadcrumbs altogether, which not only highlights the flavor of the rest of the ingredients but also makes these patties gluten-free. Combine salad mix with avocado in a bowl. Serve with salmon patties and tartare sauce.