Fluffy Pancakes. Simple, soft, fluffy pancakes, an essential that everyone should know. You deserve freshly made homemade pancakes for breakfast tomorrow! Tall, fluffy pancakes make the best breakfast, especially when there's plenty of butter and syrup.
Ingredients of Fluffy Pancakes
- It’s of For Dry ingredients:.
- Prepare 2.5 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare of For Wet ingredients:.
- Prepare 2.5 cups of buttermilk.
- It’s 2 of eggs yolks.
- Prepare 2 of egg whites.
- You need 50 gms of butter melted.
Easy, American-style, fluffy pancakes are great for feeding a crowd at breakfast or brunch. Top with something sweet like fruit, jam or syrup, or rashers of crispy bacon. How we make the best homemade fluffy pancakes. This easy recipe makes pancakes that are light and fluffy and only calls for a few simple ingredients you probably have in your kitchen right now.
Fluffy Pancakes step by step
- In a big bowl mix all dry ingredients together..
- In another bowl mix all wet ingredients except egg whites together well to make sure egg yolk is combined..
- Slowly stir in wet ingredients into the dry ingredients mix. Make sure you don't stir too much. A mildly lumpy batter is what we are looking for..
- Once mixed well, add in the egg whites. Stir very well to make sure that the egg is fully mixed through..
- Grease a pan with butter. Pour one ladle of batter on it once hot. Add more butter if you like your pancake to slightly crisp up a little bit on the sides and less if you want them soft. Once cooked on one side flip over. Take off stove once both sides are done..
- Serve with caramel sauce, chocolate sauce or lemon sauce. (Lemon sauce is made by boiling sugar and water mixture over stove for one string consistency and adding lemon juice to it)..
- Eat hot and enjoy!.
Want fluffy Japanese pancakes but can't fly to Tokyo? This easy American pancake recipe makes light and fluffy pancakes that are great for a weekend brunch. Try adding a large handful of fresh blueberries to the batter before cooking. Most pancake recipes call for baking powder, a common leavening agent. If you don't have baking powder at home, you can still make fluffy pancakes with this baking powder-free recipe.