Fluffy pancakes. Simple, soft, fluffy pancakes, an essential that everyone should know. You deserve freshly made homemade pancakes for breakfast tomorrow! Tall, fluffy pancakes make the best breakfast, especially when there's plenty of butter and syrup.
Ingredients of Fluffy pancakes
- You need 250 g of flour.
- You need 250 g of milk.
- You need 12.5 g of baking soda.
- You need 12.5 g of sugar.
- Prepare 5 g of butter.
- It’s 4 g of baking powder.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Easy, American-style, fluffy pancakes are great for feeding a crowd at breakfast or brunch. Top with something sweet like fruit, jam or syrup, or rashers of crispy bacon. How we make the best homemade fluffy pancakes. This easy recipe makes pancakes that are light and fluffy and only calls for a few simple ingredients you probably have in your kitchen right now.
Fluffy pancakes step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl / blender or with a whisk/ mixer.
- Heat the frying pan with little corn oil or butter.
- Pour your mixture and cook to your perfection.
- Place your nice toppings and enjoy your pancakes.
Want fluffy Japanese pancakes but can't fly to Tokyo? This easy American pancake recipe makes light and fluffy pancakes that are great for a weekend brunch. Try adding a large handful of fresh blueberries to the batter before cooking. Most pancake recipes call for baking powder, a common leavening agent. If you don't have baking powder at home, you can still make fluffy pancakes with this baking powder-free recipe.