Sushi Rice & Sushi Vinegar.
Ingredients of Sushi Rice & Sushi Vinegar
- You need 4 tbsp of Rice vinegar.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Kombu tea.
Sushi Rice & Sushi Vinegar step by step
- Place all of the ingredients in a microwave safe container, and microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds. The sushi vinegar is complete once all of the seasonings have dissolved..
- Pour the sushi vinegar all over the rice, and scoop the rice from the bottom to the top of the bowl while mixing in a quick, cutting motion. (Fan it with a fan in an upward motion if possible.) Your sushi rice is complete!.
- For 2 rice cooker cups: Rice vinegar: 2 1/2 tablespoons, Sugar: 1 1/2 tablespoons, Salt: 3/4 teaspoon, konbu tea: a pinch..