Fluffy pancakes. Simple, soft, fluffy pancakes, an essential that everyone should know. You deserve freshly made homemade pancakes for breakfast tomorrow! Tall, fluffy pancakes make the best breakfast, especially when there's plenty of butter and syrup.
Ingredients of Fluffy pancakes
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need of Melted butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh milk.
Easy, American-style, fluffy pancakes are great for feeding a crowd at breakfast or brunch. Top with something sweet like fruit, jam or syrup, or rashers of crispy bacon. How we make the best homemade fluffy pancakes. This easy recipe makes pancakes that are light and fluffy and only calls for a few simple ingredients you probably have in your kitchen right now.
Fluffy pancakes instructions
- Shift dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add half cup of milk and mix.
- Add egg.
- Add half cup of milk.
- Allow it to rest for 15 minutes.
- Grease frying pan with butter.
- Fry !.
- Allow it to cool off, spread nutella and add sprinkles.
Want fluffy Japanese pancakes but can't fly to Tokyo? This easy American pancake recipe makes light and fluffy pancakes that are great for a weekend brunch. Try adding a large handful of fresh blueberries to the batter before cooking. Most pancake recipes call for baking powder, a common leavening agent. If you don't have baking powder at home, you can still make fluffy pancakes with this baking powder-free recipe.