Fluffy banana pancakes. Discover Delicious Gluten Free Recipes & Food Inspiration To Make The Most Of Your Meals. Add the buttermilk to a large bowl. Whisk in the mashed banana, eggs, butter, and vanilla into the buttermilk.
Ingredients of Fluffy banana pancakes
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 3 tablespoon of Milk.
- You need 2 of large Bananas.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
Combine dry ingredients – mix buttermilk, mashed banana, eggs, butter and vanilla. Add dry ingredients and mix just until incorporated. Heat a non stick skillet or griddle at medium temperature. To make these light & fluffy banana pancakes, all you'll do is whisk together your dry ingredients in a large bowl.
Fluffy banana pancakes instructions
- Sieve the flour in a bowl, add salt, sugar and baking powder and mix well..
- In a different bowl, add the milk, and break the egg into it, whisk very well and add into the flour and mix..
- Blend 1 banana, and slice the other in small round slices, add the blended banana in the batter, add little water and mix until the consistency is moderately thick. (You don't need flavor as the banana flavor is sufficient)..
- Place a non stick frying pan on heat and add a drop of vegetable oil, scoop a spoonful of the batter and put in the frying pan, drop few pieces of the sliced banana on top and allow to fry on low heat.
- When it's golden brown, turn to the other side and fry. Repeat the process for the remaining batter. Serve while hot with any type of tea, milkshake, or desired drink..
Then you'll mix your wet ingredients – your ripe bananas, egg, butter, buttermilk & vanilla – in a separate bowl. Add your wet into your dry and mix til almost combined with a rubber spatula, and you're done! How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt.