Fluffy fat-boy pancakes. A surefire recipe to make fat and fluffy pancakes, without any buttermilk or special ingredients. These super fluffy pancakes are sure to be a showstopper at your next brunch party! This recipe is quick, easy, and doesn't require any buttermilk!
Ingredients of Fluffy fat-boy pancakes
- You need 70 g of Self raising flour.
- Prepare 65 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of flavourless oil (or butter).
- Prepare Drop of vanilla essence.
- You need 130 ml of milk.
With Mother's Day on the horizon, I wanted to make sure were equipped with the BEST fluffy buttermilk pancakes It's much more efficient and an easier way to feed the masses, i.e, my growing boys. Tall, fluffy pancakes make the best breakfast, especially when there's plenty of butter and syrup. Make it extra special with berries and whipped cream! Classic recipe for really "Fluffy" pancakes!
Fluffy fat-boy pancakes instructions
- Sift together all the dry ingredients.
- Mix up the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ones to the dry ones and gently mix together. It’s important not to over do it here, otherwise the pancakes get a bit tough because of the gluten.
- Heat a non-stick pan to a medium heat. We use setting 5 or 6 on a 9-setting induction. DO NOT ADD ANY OIL OR BUTTER. keep the pan dry..
- Splat a 8-10cm dollop into the pan, and cook for around 3-5 mins. Then flip it over and do the same..
- Serve with whatever you like. We like cut fruit, yoghurt and lemon curd. But maybe you can have chocolate spread, bananas and tuna. Go wild..
I always have buttermilk handy so I used that instead of doing sour milk as I find the real stuff does make a. The absolute tastiest, fluffiest buttermilk pancakes recipe EVER with a simple but important tip to make sure they come out perfect every time. Key Ingredient: turned out really good! This might have to be the staple pancake recipe for my family. These Japanese-style Souffle Pancakes are incredibly light and fluffy.