Fluffy Vegan Blueberry Pancakes. These fluffy, vegan blueberry pancakes are legitimately the best pancakes I've ever made. Clouds of vanilla pancake studded with wild blueberries? So something happened a couple weeks ago that I didn't really tell anyone but close friends and family until today.
Ingredients of Fluffy Vegan Blueberry Pancakes
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of Plain flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Baking Powder.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
- You need 2 Cups of Blueberries.
- You need 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of Oat Milk.
- It’s of Vegan Butter Spread for Cooking.
This recipe is kid-approved and sure to be a family favorite. Saturday mornings are for pancakes and your reward for a long hard week. I don't think there is anything better than a stack of fluffy vegan blueberry pancakes for breakfast on weekends! These fluffy, vegan blueberry pancakes are legitimately the best pancakes I've ever made.
Fluffy Vegan Blueberry Pancakes step by step
- Mix wet ingredients..
- Toss dry ingredients together with a fork..
- Fold wet & dry ingredients together..
- Cook on medium heat using vegan spread..
Clouds of vanilla pancake studded with wild blueberries? Vegan blueberry pancakes will become a staple in your kitchen for Sunday brunch! This recipe is simple, easy to make and goes perfectly topped with maple I know some people are concerned that vegan pancakes won't be light and fluffy without eggs, but trust me, these are ALL fluff! The best ever vegan blueberry pancakes. Thick and fluffy and packed with blueberries.