Baked Garlic Mussels with Cheese. Baked mussels make a great appetizer. Made with a simple combination of mussels, garlic, and grated cheese they are so easy to whip up. Baked Tahong or Baked Mussels with garlic and cheese is a well loved appetizer seafood dish.
Ingredients of Baked Garlic Mussels with Cheese
- It’s 2 lbs of mussels cleaned and boiled until shells open.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- It’s 8 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 cup of quick melt cheese.
Baked mussels make an excellent appetizer at any parties and gatherings. How to make Baked Tahong with Garlic and Cheese. Remove residue and remove the other shell. Arrange each tahong shell in a baking tray and top each with grated cheese.
Baked Garlic Mussels with Cheese step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Combine butter and garlic then mix well..
- Remove the extra shell from the mussel. Place some butter and garlic mixture on the mussels using a teaspoon or brush..
- Top the mussels with grated quickmelt cheese..
- Arrange the mussels in a baking tray lined with Aluminum foil..
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes..
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving plate..
- Serve as an appetizer dish, and enjoy!.
In a separate bowl, mix the cream. Cheese-Mayo Baked Mussels – Baked mussels with cheese-mayo or mussels dynamite is so delicious. Easy recipe with cheese, mayonnaise, mussels and you'll have the most amazing appetizer ever. Cheese, mayonnaise and seafood pair so well together and they are perfect match made in. Prepare the cheese and garlic sauce: peel the garlic and pass through the press.