Baked mussels in the half-shell. Best website to Watch Hd Movie Free. In a bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, butter, parsley, garlic, lemon zest, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Squeeze the lemon over the mussels.
Ingredients of Baked mussels in the half-shell
- It’s 1 box of (about 3 dozen) frozen greenshell mussels in a half-shell.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of large shallot, minced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh chive, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
Source: Read Full Article Clean the shell by scraping off the adductor muscle (hard white bit) and then put half the shells on a foil lined baking tray. Put the cleaned mussel meat back into the half shell. Make the sauce by mixing together all the rest of the ingredients. Spoon the mixture over the half shelled mussels in a sort of dome form.
Baked mussels in the half-shell instructions
- Defrost and clean the mussels thoroughly. Lay them out onto two baking sheets. Preheat your oven to 425 F..
- In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, garlic and shallot with several grinds of freshly cracked black pepper. Add a dollop of the mayo mixture to each mussel, and spread it to coat the meat evenly..
- In a bowl, toss together the breadcrumbs, chive and olive oil until the crumbs are evenly coated. Sprinkle the crumbs over the mussels. Pop the mussels into the oven for 20 minutes until the tops are golden and toasty..
Arrange half-shell mussels in a single layer on a baking sheet. Brush mussels with the melted garlic-butter-parsley mixture one at a time. Sprinkle with cheese-bread crumb mixture on top. Place the mussels in a single layer on the grill pan. Remove from the grill and top with the parsley.