Cookies #baking contest. Regularly deleting cookie files reduces the risk of your personal data being leaked and used without authorization. In addition, deleting cookies can free up hard disk space (the browser allocates part. An HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie, or simply cookie) is a small piece of data stored on the user's computer by the web browser while browsing a website.
Ingredients of Cookies #baking contest
- Prepare of and 3/4 cup flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of icing sugar.
- It’s of Egg yolk.
- Prepare of margarine.
- You need of milk.
Cookies #baking contest step by step
- Cream the icing sugar and the margarine till light and fluffy with a whisk.
- Add the egg yolk and continue whisking.
- Add milk and vanilla.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder in 2 batches and mix with spatula.
- Divide the dough into balls and press with a fork to form design.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 12 minutes.
- If baking without an oven.grease a lid with blueband and dust with flour and arrange the cookies.
- Get a big sufuria put a metal ring or sand or stones or salt cover it and let it heat on medium heat for 10 minutes before put your lid with cookies let them cook on medium heat for 12 minutes.