Sugar Snap Pea With Shrimp. All Reviews for Shrimp and Sugar Snap Peas. Reviews for: Photos of Sugar Snap Pea & Shrimp Curry. Add corn starch to the sauce and stir until thickened chill.
Ingredients of Sugar Snap Pea With Shrimp
- It’s 10 of shrimp.
- Prepare 1 cup of stock.
- You need 150 grams of snow pea.
- Prepare 1 of mince garlic.
- It’s 2 small of chili whole optional.
- It’s 1 of thinly slice carrot.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s of thicken sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornstarch and 3tbsp of water diluted.
The snap pea, also known as the sugar snap pea, is an edible-pod pea with rounded pods and thick pod walls, in contrast to snow pea pods, which are flat with thin walls. Add shrimp, lemon peel and lemon juice. Season with pepper to taste and serve. This delicious shrimp and snap pea recipe is even better (and a lot healthier!) than Chinese takeout.
Sugar Snap Pea With Shrimp instructions
- slice carrot thinly set aside.
- trim edge of snow pea set aside.
- prawn devein and set aside.
- with oil saute garlic then add prawn for 1 minute.
- add snow pea and carrot with chili and stock bring to a boil then simmer another 1 minute.
- add thickening sauce and mix well for half a minute then off heat and serve.
It has lots of sweet-heat from a mixture of sugar snap peas, red onion. Place shrimp, cabbage, onion, and sugar snap peas in individual bowls and set near stovetop along with oil, some salt, and batter. Divide sauce among a few small bowls for dipping. These sugar snap peas are so easy to please even the most pickiest of vegetable eaters. We used sugar snap peas in place of the snow peas and it turned out wonderfully.