Porkchop Kare Kare.
Ingredients of Porkchop Kare Kare
- You need of fried porkchops.
- It’s of baby bokchoy, green beans, eggplant.
- It’s of peanut butter.
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of beef stock or water.
- Prepare of annatto seeds soaked in a cup of water.
- It’s of (OR 1 tbsp orange food coloring).
- It’s of Minced garlic & onion.
- It’s of cooking oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Adjust ingredients if necessary or according to your liking.
Porkchop Kare Kare instructions
- Cut eggplant into rectangles then fry. Blanch bokchoy and green beans. Set aside..
- Set a pan over medium heat. Saute garlic and onions for 2 mins. Add the water, salt, pepper, annatto water/food color and bring to a boil..
- Add the peanut butter. Mix well until it is dissolved. Simmer for 5 mins..
- Add the flour and mix well. Simmer for 5 more minutes then turn off the heat..
- Plate it and serve with steamed rice and shrimp paste. Enjoy!